We celebrate the unveiling of the 13th edition of MICHELIN Guide New York City and the launch of the inaugural Robert Parker Wine Advocate Extraordinary Winery Awards.
Monday, 30 October 2017 | 06:00 PM - 11:00 PM GMT-4
Ziegfeld Ballroom 141 West 54th Street
Join us in New York to celebrate alongside your favorite, local and national chefs and restaurants who have received coveted Michelin stars for 2018. Meet and greet some of the world’s best winemakers as they are honored for their extraordinary achievements and contributions to wine.
Held at the opulent Ziegfeld Ballroom – “New York’s most sophisticated and significant new venue” – the MICHELIN Guide & Robert Parker Wine Advocate gala dinner and awards ceremony is the wine and culinary social event of the year.
- Chef Ken Frank, La Toque (Napa Valley) 1 Michelin star
- Chef Daniel Boulud, Daniel NYC (New York) 2 Michelin stars
- Chef Eric Ripert, Le Bernardin (New York) 3 Michelin stars
Each chef’s courses are paired with a selection of fine Napa Valley wines specially selected by Robert Parker Wine Advocate’s team of experts.
This is the first collaborative event in the U.S. between Michelin, global tire maker and renowned travel guide publisher, and Robert Parker Wine Advocate, the world’s foremost wine ratings publication. This very special event will also play host to the new, Robert Parker Wine Advocate Extraordinary Winery Awards. This new series of winery awards will highlight the very best of the best wineries. Each year the review team travels the entire wine world seeking out greatness first-hand. The Extraordinary Winery Awards showcase those wineries that sit qualitatively above all others within their regions.
In addition to the announcement of the winners of the Robert Parker Wine Advocate Extraordinary Winery Awards, a highlight of the evening’s activities will include the opportunity to celebrate the newly recognized starred restaurants. Chefs from all over the city and country will gather under one roof on this very special occasion to celebrate their inclusion in the 2018 guide.
Don’t miss being a part of this grand event. We hope to see you there!
- Seats will be allocated at the organizers’ discretion, in tables of 10 persons.
- All transactions are subject to charges, conversions and fees imposed by your card issuing bank. The local currency rate indicated is approximate at the time of publishing.
- Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Dress Code: Formal attire